Welcome to Mostly Musing - My Travel Blog

This blog is about our travels to Baja California, Mexico in our Classic 1976 GMC Motorhome. We have traveled there since 2005. I hope any readers enjoy the blog and I appreciate any comments.

This years travels to Baja begin from our Victoria driveway the end of October 23rd, 2013.










Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Best Pedicure! Naty's in Los Barriles

Today, after the fish truck stopped at our gate and we selected fresh parrotfish for dinner..... I learned how to play hand and foot, had lunch with the girls and then quaded into town to Naty's for just the best pedicure yet!  Naty is a lovely Mexical lady that has her own shop, she is the only staff and many Mexican and Gringo men and boys drop in to get their hair cut there, including Lorne.  He says she cuts his hair the very best, way better than his guy in Canada.  I would agree.  She also provides the very best pedicure.  I usually bring my own polish as she doesn't have a big range of colors.  She worked on my feet for 2 hours.  I kid you not.  She made them soft as can be - without pain!  She is very precise.  I guess it helped that no one else entered her shop until just  after she painted my toes so she had no distractions.   I also got to practice my Spanish.  Great day.  All that for 340 pesos - about 30 Canadian dollars.

Yoga is tomorrow and then Music night at Roadrunner Cafe.  Painting is on Thursday, Mah Jong is usually on Friday except its Thursday this week so it conflicts with painting.  Then yoga again on Saturday, hand and foot Monday and Tuesday.    Busy, busy.

No comments: